Wireless headphones are cool So why stick with the old fashioned wired headphones? Below is the list of Best Wireless Headphones or you can call them Best Bluetooth Headphones. Once you got the taste of wireless then you are never going back to tangled cables. Just leave the cord and go wireless.
There are tens of thousands of Wireless headphones out there in the market. But what if you buy any of them and get crappy audio quality, Poor Battery Life, and Weak Structure?
From Over-Ear to In-Ear, Classic to Stylish, Pricey to Affordable, Noise Cancelling to Isolating Headphones. We brought a list of 10 wireless headphones that are the best so far.
With our help, you will be able to get a working pair of wireless headphone. We reviewed hundreds of headphones and the final 10 are in front of you.
We have a separate list of best headphones for iPhone. If you are here for iPhone Headphones, you can check that out.
Top 10 Wireless Headphones
All of the headphones listed below works on Bluetooth thus we can call them Best Bluetooth Headphones too. All of them are compatible on iPhone, Android, Windows and every other device.
|Bose QuietComfort 35|
|Jabra Move Wireless|
|Sennheiser Momentum 2.0||Over-Ear||Yes|
|Bowers & Wilkins P7||Over-Ear||No|
|Plantronics BackBeat PRO 2||Over-Ear||Yes|
|Bose QuietControl 30||In-Ear||Yes|
|Plantronics BackBeat 500||Over-Ear||No|
1. Bose QuietComfort 35– Best Wireless Headset
2. Jabra Move Wireless – Best Wireless Headphones Under 100$
3. JayBird X3 – Best In-Ear Wireless Headphone
4. SONY MDR-100X – Advanced Noise Cancellation
5. Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 – Best For Movies And Gaming
6. Bowers & Wilkins P7 – Classic Headphones
7. Plantronics BackBeat PRO 2 – On-Demand Noise Cancelling
8. Bose QuietControl 30 – In-Ear Noise Canceling
9. Plantronics BackBeat 500 – Affordable Headphones
10. BeoPlay H4 – Luxury Headphone